Ghostlight

 

Ghostlight

2024 ‧ Comedy/Drama 


Download 1080p

Download 720p

Download 480p

Note: If the download button doesn't work, scroll down to "Direct Download Link."



Directors: Kelly O'SullivanAlex Thompson

Writer: Kelly O'Sullivan

Stars: Keith Kupferer. Katherine Mallen. Kupferer. Tara Mallen.

Critic's Rating: 4.5/5
Synopsis: When melancholic construction worker Dan (Keith Kupferer) finds himself drifting from his wife and daughter, he discovers community and purpose in a local theater's production of Romeo and Juliet. As the drama onstage starts to mirror his own life, he and his family are forced to confront a personal loss. 
Review: Kelly O’Sullivan and Alex Thompson’s Ghostlight is prime fodder for nitpickers. It has its narrative flaws, and I would be the first to admit that key moments would likely never happen. And yet, I’m glad that I haven’t gotten so old and bitter that I take a hypercritical look at all that comes my way. If so, I would be robbing myself of gifts like those bestowed by this magical, sincere, moving motion picture.
O’Sullivan’s script is a tantalizing, and at times, vexing construction. We aren’t immediately made aware of all that’s amiss with the Mueller family, but it is readily apparent that a cataclysmic event has occurred that has torn them asunder. Dan (Keith Kupferer) is a construction worker who obviously has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Preoccupied at work, he’s reticent to talk about what’s bothering him.  His wife, Sharon (Tara Mullen), is unsteady as well, uncertain how to speak to her husband anymore, aware that one wrong word will likely set him off. Adding to their woes is their daughter Daisy’s behavior (Katherine Mallen Kupferer), the 15-year-old acting out at school, constantly suspended and on the verge of being expelled.


Categories:
Similar Videos

0 comments: